Official Contest Rules
THESE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES MAY NOT BE WAIVED, MODIFIED OR SUPPLEMENTED EXCEPT BY THE BLUEGRASS CHAPTER OF THE KENTUCKY MOUNTAIN BIKE ASSOCIATION, INC. (KYMBA BLUEGRASS). NO MODIFICATION OF THESE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES SHALL BE ENFORCEABLE UNLESS MADE BY KYMBA BLUEGRASS.
- KY Gaming #: EXE0002494
- The raffle drawing shall be held at Broomwagon Coffee + Bikes, 800 N. Limestone Street, Lexington, Kentucky ("Broomwagon"). All tickets must be received by the drawing date and time to be eligible for drawing.
- Winner will have the choice of either a Kona Honzo ST Frame or a Kona Shonky ST Frame, no substitutions will be allowed.
- Each ticket will be entered separately in the drawing. Each ticket is a separate and equal chance to win the specified prize.
- Winners have 30 days to claim or take delivery of prizes or forfeit all claims thereto. Winner must take possession of the prize in person OR arrange and pay for shipping.
- Due to Postal Regulations, raffle ticket stubs cannot be returned by mail for purchases over the internet, through the mail or by telephone. When an order is placed, we will complete the ticket by filling in the name, address, phone number and email address, and we will drop the ticket in the barrel at Broomwagon. At the drawing, the winner will be contacted based on the name and information on the ticket. To pick up or receive prizes, winners will be required to present a photo ID to prove this person is the person on the winning ticket. Purchasers do not need their ticket stubs for any reason, however, the stubs will be kept on file with KYMBA and Broomwagon. Purchasers can call Broomwagon to check when the order was processed and obtain their ticket number if so desired. Tickets can be picked up at Broomwagon during normal business hours.
- If not present, winner notification will be made by telephone, email or mail.
- Tickets are generally sold in numerical sequence. Various staff members taking orders may have batches of tickets, and in this case, tickets may be sold out of order. Purchaser may not request a specific ticket number.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- KYMBA Bluegrass and Broomwagon have no liability with regard to taxes or fees for the prizes. Winner is solely responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the prizes, if any.
- Winner agrees to the use of his or her name, photograph, videotape likeness and statements for publicity purposes by KYMBA Bluegrass and Broomwagon and agrees to sign a publicity release without any further compensation.